Wilding Wallbeds offers both contemporary and traditional styles to choose from so that you can find the perfect Murphy bed for your home. Whether you are looking to buy a Twin, Full, Queen, or King size bed, you will be able to find what you are looking for inside our large inventory. If you are specifically looking to get a King size bed you will appreciate the wide variety that we offer in our Studio Series. Every Murphy bed in the Studio Series uses a seamless Spring Lift Mechanism. They are constructed of a metal mattress surround, and they are all hand built. The lifting capacity can be adjusted by simply removing or adding springs. The European design inspires the side cabinets in this series. They also have full extension glides. They even have all wood drawer boxes that are extremely durable. They are capable of supporting a weight of up to 2,000 lbs, and they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Dakota, a sleek and simplistic design that is well-suited for the modern and contemporary style of home
- The Remington, one of the most popular styles and a classic beauty that features two and a quarter inch classical ogee molding
- The Newport, which features an eight-panel, solid wood trimmed face, crown molding, and a contemporary design
- Park City, which features a handmade-looking quality and that is rustic and timeless
- The Scape, which offers a modest and contemporary design that is perfect for any multi-purpose room
- The Santa Fe, a delightful old American Craftsman style bed with interlocking parallel solid wood trims that give the bed an artisan or oriental or modern feel
The Homefront Series offers the same quality and workmanship that you can expect from all Wilding Wallbeds Murphy Beds. They are made of furniture grade plywoods and hardwoods and are made with a wood mattress surround. They also feature a patented locking leg design that provides an important safety feature. The side cabinets are available in a traditional design with face frame and come with full extension glides. The drawer boxes are made of real wood. They are easily assembled in about 1.5 hours and come equipped with a Piston Lift Mechanism that can hold up to 4,000 lbs. The side cabinets come fully assembled to save you time and reduce frustration.
- The Edge, which is a budget-friendly and beautiful piece that offers a contemporary look
- The Brittany II, which features an eight recessed-panel bed face and offers traditional elegance to any room
- The Presidential is a classic style that features solid wood raised panels that adds dimension and showcases its beautiful craftsmanship
- Mission Street, is fashioned after the Mission style of furniture that was popular in the 18th century
- The Cape Cod model is attractively rustic and lends a lot of character to any room
- The Hampton is a versatile piece that features a bead board face and false doors that makes it very elegant as well as functional for your guest room
- The Harmony II is simply stunning with its attractive and ornate rope welt trim and gorgeous face panels
- The Tuscany is considered to be the crown jewel of the Homefront Series and features French curves, fluted columns, and intricate rosettes in its breathtaking design
Many of the Specialty Beds serve more than one function to maximize your space. Whether that be using the same space for a bed and a desk, sofa, or even bookcases. Most of these Specialty Beds are available in multiple styles, woods and finishes. Other Specialty Beds focus on saving space such as the Murphy Frame, which is often installed into a spare bedroom closet, or the Murphy Bunk Bed, which is great for children’s rooms.
- The Murphy Desk Bed which is beautifully designed as well as functional for all your space-saving needs
- The Sofa Murphy Bed is made of furniture grade plywood and solid wood and features an easy-to-use spring lift system
- The Bookcase Wallbed gives you all the extra storage space that you need and can hold as much as 200 lbs. per bookcase section depending on the model
- The Murphy Frame is suitable for a more strict budget yet will still offer a comfortable night’s sleep
- The Murphy Bunk Beds are available in the HomeFront models and are perfect for a kid’s room or guest bedroom and are also available in an extra long twin version to accommodate adult guests
- The Do it Yourself Kit is available in different finishes such as Oak, Alder, Cherry, and Mahogany and gives you the option to personalize your Murphy Bed
Our Murphy Beds Will Expand Your Space and Will Last a Lifetime
If you want to make the most of the space in your home or you simply have to work with a small room, a Wilding Wallbeds Murphy Bed is the perfect solution. It looks great when it is not in use and is simple to use.
A Murphy Bed is an impressive, solid piece of furniture that expands into a room about seven feet when pulled open but it is also a space-saving piece of furniture. It can be easily stored out of the way when not in use. Wilding Wallbeds manufactures only the finest in Murphy Beds. They are made with furniture grade plywood sourced from the USA, which is what makes their finished product so strong and durable. We work closely with material manufacturers to ensure that the materials used and craftsmanship will stand the test of time.
You have full control over every aspect of your custom built Murphy Bed. You can choose the type of wood, color, and size as well as add on additional features. Every bed is backed with a customer service guarantee, and we always exceed customer expectations. We are proud to serve our customers for a lifetime.
Wilding Wallbeds is a Leading Authority in the Murphy Bed Industry
Wilding Wallbeds has taken the lead in the Murphy Bed industry not only because we offer the very best when it comes to quality and workmanship but also because we are a leader in customer service. We offer an extensive amount of help and expertise when it comes to caring for your Murphy Bed. Although our beds are made of high-grade materials, they can still get nicks and dings over time. However, that does not mean that you need to replace your Murphy Bed or live with the scratches. With the right technique and the complete touch up kit developed by our finishing team, you can make your Murphy Bed look as good as new again.
You can order your Touch Up Kit at the time of purchase or at a later time. It has everything that you need to maintain and revive your Murphy Bed should it become worn or lightly damaged. The Wallbed Care Kit includes a stain pen, wood filler, plastic scraper tool, and dusting cloths. They even come in a nifty tin box to store them in. They are all you need to combat color repair and nicks or scratches. We created the kit so that our customers can enjoy their Murphy Beds for a lifetime without any unsightly blemishes.
Need a Mattress for your Murphy Bed? We’ve got you covered
You Can Shop for a Murphy Bed at our St. George, El Segundo, or Chino Hills Showroom Locations:
When you visit the St. George, Utah Showroom, you will be able to see the beautiful workmanship of our Murphy Beds on display. You will see the Murphy Bunk Bed that can hold as much as 2,400 lbs. of weight, the Bookcase Wallbed, and many more styles in person, and you will get a feel for how spectacular they are. You can also picture each product in your own home better as they are set up in display rooms that portray everyday life.
The Chino Hills, California Showroom is located conveniently in the suburbs of southern California and showcases many of our Murphy Beds that you don’t want to miss. When you visit our Chino Hills showroom, you will get a demonstration of The Newport, The Harmony, The Wilding Bunk Bed, The chalet, and The Bi-Fold Bookcase Murphy Bed, to name a few. You will be able to see how smoothly the cabinets and drawers glide smoothly and how easy it is to lower the beds as well as how easily the drawers glide open and closed in The Harmony and other models.
When you step into the El Segundo, California Showroom, you will get to explore nearly twenty different styles of Murphy Beds. You can see how our bestseller, the Remington, seamlessly transforms into a guest bed. You can also see how well-made every Murphy Bed is and inspect every fine detail for yourself. There are over five different wood options and 30 colors to choose from.
Wilding Wallbeds Ships Murphy Beds to Every Corner of the United States
Even if you do not live near one of our showrooms, you will still be able to order a high-quality Murphy Bed from us and have it delivered right to your door. Although our beds are quite impressive in size, they are shipped in manageable pieces so that they are easy to maneuver and assemble. It also makes it possible to get them into the room that you wish to install it in. With all of our beds, you will get an instructional video that will help you through the process of assembly and installation. So, if you dread owner’s manuals, you don’t have to worry because the installation process is explained as simple as possible for seamless and frustration-free assembly. If you prefer, you also have the option to choose between two tiers of “White Glove Delivery Services” for an additional fee. If you opt for this special service, your bed will be brought into the room where you wish to have it set up. They will also unbox it and take care of the packing materials for you. Wilding Wallbeds delivers to all parts of the United States, including but not limited to: