Wilding Wallbeds offers both contemporary and traditional styles to choose from so that you can find the perfect Murphy bed for your home. Whether you are looking to buy a Twin, Full, Queen, or King size bed, you will be able to find what you are looking for inside our large inventory. If you are specifically looking to get a King size bed you will appreciate the wide variety that we offer in our Studio Series. Every Murphy bed in the Studio Series uses a seamless Spring Lift Mechanism. They are constructed of a metal mattress surround, and they are all hand built. The lifting capacity can be adjusted by simply removing or adding springs. The European design inspires the side cabinets in this series. They also have full extension glides. They even have all wood drawer boxes that are extremely durable. They are capable of supporting a weight of up to 2,000 lbs, and they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Dakota, a sleek and simplistic design that is well-suited for the modern and contemporary style of home
- The Remington, one of the most popular styles and a classic beauty that features two and a quarter inch classical ogee molding
- The Newport, which features an eight-panel, solid wood trimmed face, crown molding, and a contemporary design
- Park City, which features a handmade-looking quality and that is rustic and timeless
- The Scape, which offers a modest and contemporary design that is perfect for any multi-purpose room
- Prairie, a delightful old American Craftsman style bed with interlocking parallel solid wood trims that give the bed an artisan or oriental or modern feel
The Homefront Series offers the same quality and workmanship that you can expect from all Wilding Wallbeds Murphy Beds. They are made of furniture grade plywoods and hardwoods and are made with a wood mattress surround. They also feature a patented locking leg design that provides an important safety feature. The side cabinets are available in a traditional design with face frame and come with full extension glides. The drawer boxes are made of real wood. They are easily assembled in about 1.5 hours and come equipped with a Piston Lift Mechanism that can hold up to 4,000 lbs. The side cabinets come fully assembled to save you time and reduce frustration.
- The Edge, which is a budget-friendly and beautiful piece that offers a contemporary look
- The Alpine II, which features a four-panel design with wide solid wood columns and compliments any decor style
- The Brittany, which features an eight recessed-panel bed face and offers traditional elegance to any room
- The Presidential II is a classic style that features solid wood raised panels that adds dimension and showcases its beautiful craftsmanship
- Mission Street, is fashioned after the Mission style of furniture that was popular in the 18th century
- The Cape Cod model is attractively rustic and lends a lot of character to any room
- The Hampton is a versatile piece that features a bead board face and false doors that makes it very elegant as well as functional for your guest room
- The Plantation is made of twelve detailed solid wood panels and has a formal, American Colonial, or Rustic feel to it
- The Harmony II is simply stunning with its attractive and ornate rope welt trim and gorgeous face panels
- The Tuscany is considered to be the crown jewel of the Homefront Series and features French curves, fluted columns, and intricate rosettes in its breathtaking design
Many of the Specialty Beds serve more than one function to maximize your space. Whether that be using the same space for a bed and a desk, sofa, or even bookcases. Most of these Specialty Beds are available in multiple styles, woods and finishes. Other Specialty Beds focus on saving space such as the Murphy Frame, which is often installed into a spare bedroom closet, or the Murphy Bunk Bed, which is great for children's rooms.
- The Disappearing Desk Bed which is beautifully designed as well as functional for all your space-saving needs
- The Sofa Murphy Bed is made of furniture grade plywood and solid wood and features an easy-to-use spring lift system
- The Studio Desk is an option that can be added to any of the Studio Series Murphy Beds and makes it possible to leave items on your desk even when the bed is lowered
- The Bookcase Wallbed gives you all the extra storage space that you need and can hold as much as 200 lbs. per bookcase section depending on the model
- The Murphy Frame is suitable for a more strict budget yet will still offer a comfortable night’s sleep
- Wilding Wallbeds Bunk Beds are available in the HomeFront models and are perfect for a kid’s room or guest bedroom and are also available in an extra long twin version to accommodate adult guests
- The Do it Yourself Kit is available in different finishes such as Oak, Alder, Cherry, and Mahogany and gives you the option to personalize your Murphy Bed
How a Murphy Bed Will Expand Your Space and Change Your Life
If you want to make the most of the space in your home or you simply have to work with a small room, a Wilding Wallbeds Murphy Bed is the perfect solution. It looks great when it is not in use and is simple to use. A Murphy Bed is an impressive, solid piece of furniture that expands into a room about seven feet when pulled open but it is also a space-saving piece of furniture. It can be easily stored out of the way when not in use. A Murphy Bed doubles as an attractive piece of furniture and will accent any decor style. Wilding Wallbeds manufactures only the finest in Murphy Beds. We have become known throughout the United States for our superior Murphy Beds. Wilding Wallbeds leads the industry in design and quality, and our Murphy beds are built to last. Our Murphy beds are made with furniture grade plywood, which is what makes their finished product so strong and durable. We believe in always using the best materials because that is how you ultimately get the best products. We are the best at what we do because we do not skimp on materials, nor do we cut any corners. We work closely with material manufacturers to ensure that the materials used and craftsmanship will stand the test of time. Our customers also has full control over every aspect of their custom built Murphy Bed. You can choose the type of wood, color, and size as well as add on additional features. Every bed is backed with a customer service guarantee, and we always exceed customer expectations. We are also proud to serve our customers for a lifetime.
Why Wilding Wallbeds is a Leading Authority in the Murphy Bed Industry
Wilding Wallbeds has taken the lead in the Murphy Bed industry not only because we offer the very best when it comes to quality and workmanship but also because we are a leader in customer service. We offer an extensive amount of help and expertise when it comes to caring for your Murphy Bed. Although our Murphy Beds are made of high-grade materials, they can still get nicks and dings over time. However, that does not mean that you need to replace your Murphy Bed or live with the scratches. With the right technique and the complete touch up kit developed by our finishing team, you can make your Murphy Bed look as good as new again. You can order your Touch Up Kit when you order your Murphy Bed or at a later time. It has everything that you need to maintain and revive your Murphy Bed should it become worn or lightly damaged. The Wallbed Care Kit includes a stain pen, wood filler, plastic scraper tool, and dusting cloths. They even come in a nifty tin box to store them in when not in use. They are all you need to combat color repair and nicks or scratches. We created the kit so that our customers can enjoy their Murphy Beds for a lifetime without any unsightly blemishes.
Murphy Bed Mattresses
Wilding Wallbeds wants our customers to be able to maintain the beauty of their Murphy Beds for many years to come. That also includes your mattress. Your mattress plays a significant role in the quality of your sleep, and you need to maintain your mattress just as you need to maintain your Murphy Bed. It is important to rotate your mattress. This helps to reposition the springs so that they will not wear out as quickly. It ensures that you will get a better quality of sleep as well. It is a good idea to cover your mattress with a mattress protector. This will help to protect it from any spills. It also helps to block dust and dirt from getting trapped in the mattress. If you combine these healthy habits with washing your sheets and pillowcases every other week, your bed will be clean and sanitary. You should wash your pillows at least twice a year. If you have a wool blanket, you will want to shake and brush it to get rid of any pet hair, dirt, and skin cells. It will also help to keep it soft and comfortable. Cotton blankets can be washed at a low temperature, and down blankets can be shaken out weekly. If it needs to be cleaned, it is best to get it dry cleaned to prevent the feathers from bunching up inside of it. Fleece blankets can be kept looking like new if you use a fabric shaver to get rid of any burrs. Electric blankets can be washed but just be sure to remove the heating mechanism before you do. You also need to choose a high-quality sheet set and pillowcase. We recommend that you wash a new set of sheets before using them for the first time to help wash out the chemicals that are applied during the manufacturing process. Cotton sheets and pillowcases should be laundered once weekly with a color-fast detergent. They should also be washed at high temperatures, and dark sheets should be washed in cool temperatures to help prevent fading. Silk and satin sheets and pillowcases should be hand washed for the first few times and hung out to dry to help preserve the delicate fibers. Silk pillowcases are a good choice because they are breathable, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic.
You will spend about a third of your life in your bed. That also means that it is inevitable that you will end up with a few stains over time, even if you are careful. If you spill something on your mattress, you will want to take care of the stain immediately. This ensures that you can get the strain completely out. It will also help to prevent stubborn stains and will help to prevent unwanted odors. For protein-based stains, it is recommended to use cold water to remove the stain and to prevent further issues such as stronger odors. You can use a simple mixture of equal parts of water, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide to fight the stain. Use a soft-bristled brush to scrub the mixture into the satin and pat the area dry with a towel. You can blow dry the area dry or let it air dry. For food and other stains, removing the stain really depends on the type of stain. Generally it is going to be removed in much the same manner that protein-based stains are removed. We have published a comprehensive Ultimate Bed Care Guide that gives guidelines to follow when it comes to complete bed care.
You Can Shop for a Murphy Bed at our St. George, San Diego, El Segundo, or Chino Hills Showroom Locations:
When you visit the St. George, Utah Showroom, you will be able to see the beautiful workmanship of our Murphy Beds on display. You will see the Murphy Bunk Bed that can hold as much as 2,400 lbs. of weight, the Bookcase Wallbed, and many more styles in person, and you will get a feel for how spectacular they are. You can also picture each product in your own home better as they are set up in display rooms that portray everyday life.
When you visit our San Diego, California Showroom, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful workmanship of our Murphy Beds on display, and you can see demonstrations of how everything works. You can see the rich Alder wood/ Burnt sugar finish of the Full-Size Alpine II up close and explore its many features such as the drawer cabinet and light kit.
The Chino Hills, California Showroom is located conveniently in the suburbs of southern California and showcases many of our Murphy Beds that you don’t want to miss. When you visit our Chino Hills showroom, you will get a demonstration of The Newport, The Harmony, The Wilding Bunk Bed, The chalet, and The Bi-Fold Bookcase Murphy Bed, to name a few. You will be able to see how smoothly the cabinets and drawers glide smoothly and how easy it is to lower the beds as well as how easily the drawers glide open and closed in The Harmony and other models.
When you step into the El Segundo, California Showroom, you will get to explore nearly twenty different styles of Murphy Beds. You can see how our bestseller, the Remington, seamlessly transforms into a guest bed. You can also see how well-made every Murphy Bed is and inspect every fine detail for yourself. There are over five different wood options and 30 colors to choose from.
Wilding Wallbeds Ships Murphy Beds to Every Corner of the United States
Even if you do not live near one of our showrooms, you will still be able to order a high-quality Murphy Bed from us and have it delivered right to your door. Although our Murphy Beds are quite impressive in size, they are shipped in manageable pieces so that they are easy to maneuver and assemble. It also makes it possible to get them into the room that you wish to install it in. With all of our beds, you will get an instructional video that will help you through the process of assembly and installation. So, if you dread owner’s manuals, you don’t have to worry because the installation process is explained as simple as possible for seamless and frustration-free assembly. If you prefer, you also have the option to choose between two tiers of “White Glove Delivery Services” for an additional fee. If you opt for this special service, your bed will be brought into the room where you wish to have it set up. They will also unbox it and take care of the packing materials for you. Wilding Wallbeds delivers to all parts of the United States, including but not limited to: