Romantic Bedroom Ideas For Couples | Wilding Wallbeds
An uninspired or just plain bad bedroom can quickly throw off your vibe and ruin your romantic moment. It doesn’t have to happen. A quick change here or there can help turn your bedroom into a love nest. Here are some romantic bedroom ideas for couples that will be a bit more permanent than throwing down some rose petals and chocolates.
Here are 10 romantic bedroom ideas for couples to try that can help to set the mood.
- Create a cocoon — Hanging some curtains around the bed can dramatically increase your sense of privacy as well as intimacy. You’ll feel completely cut off from the rest of the world.
- Lacquer the walls — Lacquer paint has a high-shine gloss. It’ll make your bedroom feel sleek and sexy. Choose a color that will work with your bedding (or vice-versa).
- Use a canopy — This might be the most romantic option on this list. A combination of a flowy semi-sheer look and some colorful throw pillows will do the trick.
- Fireplace — Many a romantic movie scene has been filmed in front of a fireplace. This is no accident. A warm fire surrounded by a beautiful paint job or stone wall creates a perfect spot for romance.
- Large plants — Welcome to the jungle? With some indoor trees and florals, your bedroom will become a garden oasis. It will be like an escape from your typical surroundings.
- Luxe headboards — A luxe headboard brings a sensation of romance in a garden or forest. This may be the perfect romantic touch if you prefer something that is a little less overtly romantic.
- Paint it black — If you want a bold statement, try painting the walls or floors black. This will give your room a more intimate feeling.
- Evocative art — The right piece of abstract artwork adds a romantic touch to the bedroom. Those scenes have a way of making people want to dim the lights.
- White is right — An all-white interior will channel a cloud-like dreaminess. Throw in something such as an antique mirror with an alluring presence and you’ll have attractive layers that you’ll love.
- Hang sheers — A set of semi-sheer curtains provides a sense of ethereal romance. They diffuse soft light to give you a dreamy effect.
More Romantic Bedroom Ideas For Couples
If you are still looking for the perfect way to create a romantic atmosphere in your bedroom (in addition to all of the amazing options that come with a Wilding Wallbed), you might want to check out Tumblr or Pinterest. In fact, here’s are some helpful information that we found through Tumblr.
For many people, coming up with romantic bedroom ideas for couples is not easy. And even when you do find something you like, there are often other obstacles that get in the way. This could be the space you have available, cost, or something else. Some things to consider when you do have a small bedroom.
- In order to make it feel more comfortable and not so cramped in a small room, you can remove any unnecessary furniture. One way to do this is to install a Murphy Bed. It’s the best way to save space in a small room.
- Use colors that have a romantic impression. These can be different colors to different people. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for your Murphy Bed that will look great along with any colors that make you feel romantic.
- Your bed should be comfortable. Part of that is making sure that the mattress stays in great condition. The mattress might be the single most common aspect of a wallbed or Murphy Bed that is asked about. Check out more FAQs here.
- Lighting can make all the difference in setting the perfect mood. You don’t want lights that are too bright. Sometimes the dim light is best for the situation.
Here are a few examples. Now just think how much better these small bedrooms could be by saving space with a Murphy Bed from Wilding Wallbeds. A quick search for romantic bedroom ideas for couples on Pinterest was all it took to find this helpful information on romantic bedrooms on a budget.
- A $10 can of paint will go a long way. But don’t do this right before a special day because the fumes might put a damper on the mood.
- Scent is important. You can add just the right touch with some potpourri, incense, or candles. Make sure that you choose something both of you will enjoy. Things like sandalwood, patchouli, and woody scents seem to be enjoyable for both men and women.
- Simply rearranging the room can be enough of a change to alter your perception. It will seem like you are on vacation. At least in the short term.
- Some other ideas you could try include using signs with romantic words and thoughts, putting a couple of drops of perfume on the linens, use groupings of candles that are encased in glass, and put your engagement/wedding pictures on the wall — especially in black and white. There are many more ideas out there that are just a couple of clicks away.
Can You “Get Busy” On A Murphy Bed?
A question that Wilding Wallbeds is asked almost every day is whether Murphy Beds are tough enough for guests to have sex on. This question is asked in many different ways, (i.e “Doing the Deed”, “The “Horizontal Mambo”, “Gland to Gland combat”) and generally in hushed tones by slightly embarrassed customers. Obviously, talking about this in a professional setting can be awkward, but it is a fair question. None of these romantic bedroom ideas for couples will matter if you have a bed that breaks in the middle of a romantic encounter.
The answer to this question is YES! Wilding Wallbeds have the highest quality in the industry and are tested to hold 4000 lbs (Piston Lift models), and 2000 lbs (Spring Lift models and Murphy Frame). This durability is mirrored in Wilding Wallbed’s Lifetime Warranty.
While it may be embarrassing to ask, you will want to know that your Wilding Wallbed is going to be tough enough to withstand any “aggressive cuddling”, “afternoon delight” or “getting busy” sessions someone might throw at it. Don’t waste your romantic bedroom ideas for couples with a low-quality bed. Take advantage of the quality Murphy Beds at Wilding Wallbeds that will last no matter what you throw at them.