Parade Of Homes 2018
Wilding Wallbeds the premier Murphy bed manufacturer, is excited to support the Southern Utah Home Builders Association’s 2018 Parade of homes
Every parade of homes offers the public the opportunity to view the latest cutting-edge designs up close and personal by bringing together home builders, prospective homeowners, decorators, and general admirers. These new designed set with the stunning backdrops of the beautiful St. George Landscapes leave its attendees both amazed and inspired. Southern Utah Home Builders Association (SUHBA) was recently awarded “Best Parade of Homes” in the Nation. The St. George area Parade of homes draws large crowds and is the largest in the state. Last year’s Parade of Homes drew in over 37,000 people. This year’s event will showcase 28 new homes. Mari Krashowetz, Southern Utah Home Builders Association Executive Officer and her team of talented volunteers and members are sure to make this another successful parade. Wilding Wallbeds furnishings has always been a loyal partner to the decorators and public in Southern Utah that have embraced the customer preference of wanting to reclaim the valuable space that they have invested in their homes. Some of these designs will be easily found in this year’s printed marketing materials that you can refer to as you are out visiting the showcase homes in this year’s parade. During the Parade of Homes, Wilding Wallbeds will also have its doors open, free of charge, to showcase many of their latest ideas for home design, including hidden bookshelf doors, disappearing desk beds, and many of their latest commercial and residential Murphy Style beds. Although Wilding Wallbeds supports and encourages the public to purchase and attend the Parade of Homes, no tickets are required to make a special visit to the showroom to view these new trends in the hidden Wallbed furnishings. Wilding Wallbeds will be having a Disappearing Desk Bed on display in the garage of a home built by Ence Homes in the Arroyo at Sienna Hills subdivision.
- The St. George area Parade of Homes will take place February 16th – 25th.
- Homes are open for viewing from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm daily except for the final day when viewing will close at 5:00 pm.
- Ticket to the Parade of Homes are $15 and can be purchased online.
- Wilding Wallbeds Showroom is located at 1509 South 270 East in St. George, Utah. The showroom is conveniently located right off the I-15 freeway.
- Showroom hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sat 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
It is important that if you are not from St. George and are traveling in for the Parade of Homes, that you make your lodging accommodations soon. Each year, St. George breaks new records for its highly successful shows. Last year attendance was over 37,000 people and it is expected to exceed that for 2018.
Things to do while in St. George
While traveling to sunny St. George, be sure to check out its golf courses, dining, shopping, plays, and other entertainment. You will soon find out why this little gem in the desert is one of the fastest-growing areas in the nation. For those that love the great outdoors, you will enjoy the State and Federal Parks, our many hiking and biking trails. If you haven’t visited Snow Canyon Park or Zion’s National Park, these are definitely two destinations to add to your list. If you love views and dining, do not miss a chance to get a reservation at the Cliffside Restaurant that adjoins the Inn on the Cliff.
This made Trivago’s Top “18 Spectacular Hotels You Must Add To Your Bucket List.”
- Hotel De Glace - Quebec, Canada
- Wynn Hotel - Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Plaza Hotel - Manhattan, New York.
- Post Ranch Inn - California
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando, Florida
- Refinery Hotel - Manhattan, New York (Fashion District)
- Inn On The Cliff - St. George, Utah
- Winvian Farm - Litchfield Hills, Connecticut
- Featherbed Railroad Caboose Bed & Breakfast - Clear Lake, California
- Montage Palmetto Bluff - May River, South Carolina
- The Inn of Five Graces - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- The Queen Mary Hotel - Long Beach, California
- Chatham Bars Inn - Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Salamander Resort - Middleburg, Virginia
- Calistoga Ranch - Napa, California
- Mii amo - Sedona, Arizona
- The Villa Casa Casuarina - Miami, Florida
- Little Palm Island Resort - Florida Keys
St. George has been called Utah’s golf capital for good reason. With ideal temperatures, golf can be enjoyed year-round.
St. George golf courses include:
If you are in St. George for the Parade of Homes or for any other reason, stop by Wilding Wallbeds where the staff would be happy to make recommendations for things to see and do during your stay.