Bedroom Ideas: Tumblr | Murphy Beds | Wilding Wallbeds
Have you been on Tumblr? If not, it is probably time to check it out. Especially if you are looking for some cool bedroom ideas. Tumblr is a great place to search for ideas about virtually anything you can imagine — including bedroom ideas Tumblr.
What Is Tumblr
Tumblr is a social media and blogging site. Users can publish short blog posts. This site is different than other social media sites is that users are not limited to filling out standard profile pages. There is much more design flexibility for you to customize your own page.
You can make seven different types of posts on Tumblr: text, photo, quote, link, chat, audio, or video. Creating your account and page is really no different than Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media platform. Then, you’ll have your own dashboard that is used to add your content and maintain your account.
We’re On Tumblr
Wilding Wallbeds has just added a profile on Tumblr. Go ahead, check out the page and follow it for all sorts of information about Murphy Beds, custom furniture, and bedroom ideas Tumblr. One cool thing about Tumblr mentioned above is the ability for the user to customize their own page, making it exactly what they want it to be. That should sound familiar to those of you who have explored the Wilding Wallbeds website. Wilding Wallbeds is all about customizing products to fit exactly what customers are looking for. In fact, the website has a brand new feature — the online Bed Builder.
Online Bed Builder
Wilding Wallbeds recently announced the launch of the online Bed Builder. This is a project that has been in the works for more than three years. During that time, there were many iterations and countless hours of testing. The builder is now active on all of the Studio Series and HomeFront Series webpages. This feature allows the customer the ability to design, quote, get dimensions for, and order a Wilding Wallbed in their very own custom configuration.
Never before has it been so easy to order a custom Wilding Wallbed directly from the website. The bed builder was designed to be easy to use, informative, and fun to play around with. If you know what you want, try it out and design your perfect product. It will be much quicker than searching for bedroom ideas Tumblr. Learn more about it in our blog or on our Tumblr page.
More Bedroom Ideas Tumblr
What else can you find on the Wilding Wallbeds Tumblr page? Get the low down on the current monthly and in stock specials. The June Special of the Month is the Park City Wall Bed. This special includes the popular Park City Wallbed in Alder wood. As an added bonus, it includes the Drift Wood finish, which is a grade 2 finish (read more about grade 2 finish below), at no additional cost. Want one more added bonus for this special? You got it! How about $50 off of each HomeFront series side cabinet that you add to your order. And it comes with free shipping! See our other in stock specials.
What is different about an in-stock special? They are available for immediate purchase. So you can get them much sooner if you are in a time crunch. These beds ship much quicker than standard items. Because these items are pre-built, personalized modifications are not available. Why are these beds specials?
- Extra stock for anticipated demand
- Previously used on a showroom floor
- Discounted due to minor damage
- Built as a prototype
- Made for photography or a video
- Finished in the wrong color
Grade Finishes Explained
Each grade of finish has a different purpose and something unique to offer.
- Grade 1: Grade 1 finishes are the least complex of the finishing processes. They are all transparent or semi-transparent pigments. These finishes act to highlight the natural characteristics of the lumber. The pigments are generally applied in a single stage coloring process, where the stain is hand wiped into the wood grain to achieve the desired color. Colors include Natural, Summer Wheat, Aurora Splendor, Autumn Haze, Crimson Spray, Sunset Bay, English Manor, Mission, Cimarron Valley, Burnt Sugar, Grand Harbor, and Mocha Nut.
- Grade 2: Grade 2 finishes are all slightly more complex than Grade 1 finishes. It takes several additional steps to achieve a glazing effect. A glaze is usually an additional pigmented color coat that is designed to go over the top of the main color. This adds depth to the overall piece. It is often used to highlight details in the wood, paneling, and trim. Glaze frequently leaves the main color with a shading or warming effect. Glaze can be applied to any Grade 1 finish. This is a popular choice for anyone ordering a more highly detailed product.
- Paint Grade Finishes: The paint grade finishes are similar to Grade 2 finishes in the cost but not in the complexity. The added expense of a paint grade finish comes from the time that is invested in preparing the lumber and the extra material costs. Lumbar comes with the imperfections of a truly natural product. This is why it takes additional labor to achieve a paint grade surface. The standard paint grade colors include White, Alabaster, Keystone Grey, Espresso, and Black.
- Grade 3: The Grade 3 finish is basically a combination of a paint grade finish and a glazing system. The only color that is available in a Grade 3 finish is antique white. It is the most labor, time, and material intensive product that Wilding Wallbeds has standard. It utilizes the same specialized paint grade products with an added highlighting glaze over the top. This creates an aged, off-white characteristic that is very unique.
Learn more about all of the options for grades of finishes and custom colors in this blog post.
Your Vision Becomes Reality
A quick search for bedroom ideas Tumblr will bring up plenty of cool ideas to help you find the perfect plan for your new Wilding Wallbed. If you find something that catches your eye, be sure to speak with the team at Wilding Wallbeds. Bring your space-saving ideas and vision and let them not only make it into a reality — but many of the options at Wilding Wallbeds will enhance them even further!
These products are designed to last. They are designed with a combination of the high-tech, fast-paced manufacturing, and artisan handcrafted techniques. All this was done in an effort to consistently create a product that was intended to beautifully stand the test of time.