Chino Hills Murphy Beds
Chino Hills has a lot to offer. Great food. Great shopping. And a whole lot more. That’s why Wilding Wallbeds is a great fit in Chino Hills. We also have a lot to offer in Chino Hills — including the best Chino Hills Murphy Beds that money can buy. What you put into your home says a lot about who you are. You want to create a beautiful home filled with high-quality, functional, and affordable furniture — like the Murphy Beds at Wilding Wallbeds.
Quality Murphy Beds
We have a team of skilled furniture making specialists that produce the highest-quality Murphy Beds you will find in southern California. It takes the best materials to make the best products, which is why Wilding Wallbeds uses only the best quality materials. Here is a brief rundown of the materials that we’ll use to build your custom Chino Hills Murphy Bed.
- Furniture grade plywood — In an effort to provide our customers with the best products, Wilding Wallbeds uses plywood that is explicitly made just for our production. We have gone to great lengths working with our suppliers to make sure that this plywood has greater quality and durability than what other companies are using. It features seven layers of solid wood combined to form one high-quality product. Those layers are placed on top of each other using a method called cross graining. Using this method virtually eliminates the chance of bowing or warping if your wood gets exposed to dry or humid conditions. At the end of the process, all surfaces are attached together with a formaldehyde-free product.
- Dual locking legs — Safety is an important part of anything you bring into your home — especially if there are children around. We use a dual locking leg system that physically locks the bed into the upright position. This is a perfect way to make sure that your Chino Hills Murphy Bed will only lower when you want it to.
- Drawer construction — Wilding Wallbeds also uses the best possible materials for drawer production. It would take a lot of effort to break these drawers. (Not recommended). We build these drawers using the dovetail method. This makes it so the corners are literally interlocked so that they cannot come apart.
- Blum slow-close hardware — It is so frustrating when you need to get something and your drawers aren’t functioning as they should. That won’t happen with your Chino Hills Murphy Bed from Wilding Wallbeds. The drawers we produce open and close with a smooth and quiet motion. We use the glides that are the best for durability and are able to hold a large amount of weight.
- Cabinet construction — Not every home, apartment, or residence is built perfectly. You might find that you have a floor that is not completely level. That can affect the drawers and doors of your wood furniture. This is known as racking. We have eliminated this problem by fully inserting the cabinet back into the cabinet.
- Door hardware — We don’t take any shortcuts with our door hardware either. They have 110-degree European hinges. They are completely out of sight when viewing your cabinet and can be adjusted to fit your specific space in your home.
Murphy Beds In El Chino Hills
A Murphy Bed can really take your Chino Hills home to the next level. If this sounds good to you, we are just a short drive away. Stop by our showroom in Chino Hills (4200 Chino Hills Parkway Suite 660, Chino Hills, CA) to see dozens of Murphy Beds and wall beds on display. But first, here’s a couple of our favorites to get you started.
Newport Murphy Bed
The Newport Murphy Bed is part of our more economical line of beds. But don’t let that trick you into thinking that because it is economical it isn’t beautiful. It is both beautiful and stylish. It has beadboard which really brings out the beauty of this bed. What is beadboard you ask? Beadboard is solid wood panels evenly spaced with grooves. This gives the bed a texture that you wouldn’t see in one of our other models. This bed comes in a variety of woods and stains and finishes. Each stain and finish accentuate the beauty of the beadboard. And finally after picking out the perfect wood, stain, and finish you will need to accent that bed with our beautiful cabinets that can be stained to perfectly match your bed.
Remington Murphy Bed
The Remington Murphy Bed is a beautiful wall bed that is a spring lift system. That means that this bed is easy to pull down at night for your guest and just as easy to put back the next day when your guest has left. It comes in your choice of solid Oak, Alder, Cherry, Maple, Mahogany. It can also be side mounted. Meaning that the bed would be horizontal when it is put away rather than vertical. This makes the Remington model look longer rather than taller. And of course, with all of our models, the choice to accent your wall bed with a cabinet is highly recommended.
The Brittany Wallbed is a part of our HomeFront Series Wallbeds. This beautiful bed comes with a choice of crown molding for a more elegant look or a square molding that gives a more modern look. This bed comes with a locking leg mechanism that locks the bed into the upright position. Unless both legs are moved the bed won’t pull down. This is a great idea if you have small children in the home. The great thing about this bed is that one of the options is a drop-down table attached to the face of the bed. This table is durable and a beautiful add on. This bed comes in a variety of woods, stains, and finishes. Once you are finished picking out your bed and the way you want it to look then it is time to decide what you want to accent that bed. We have a variety of cabinets to choose from. We also have lighting that you can add as well as power outlets.
Why Choose Wilding Wallbeds?
Our phenomenal space-saving furniture allows you to reclaim valuable floor space for daily living. We vow to match or beat any competitor's pricing or services. We can do this because we are the manufacturer, so pricing is direct, saving you thousands of dollars on comparable products. We have been building and shipping wall beds across the United States and internationally since 1997. As if that wasn’t enough, here are a couple more reasons why you’ll want to contact us today!
The Wilding Wallbeds return policy is that the customer is responsible for the round trip freight if your furniture has already been produced/shipped. There is a 15 percent minimum restocking fee. We recommend working with a member of our team to ensure that your order will be exactly what you want it to be. Make sure you measure everything! We would love to hear from you to assess your situation and assist you through the process. For more information about our return policy, you can visit this page.
Wilding Wallbeds offers the most comprehensive warranties in the Murphy Bed industry. Our 30-day 100 percent money-back guarantee shows just how confident we are that our products will meet your every expectation. Nowhere else will you find the following triple guarantee of reliability. (Our warranty does not cover purchases made outside of the continental United States)
- Your bed will reflect the latest innovative technology and style. We have the largest selection of beds with over 18 styles and models, 14 high-quality finishes, and 8 different real wood components.
- We are the only wall bed company that lets you use your bed for 30 days and if you're not satisfied, return it! (freight not included)
- Both our spring lift and piston lift mechanisms are covered with a lifetime warranty.